Thursday, August 17, 2006
See? I knew it! I knew the number 42 would come out for the Toto results!
(Reminds me of the show Kumars at No. 42. Haha. Random thought.) Anyway, I had this instinct that 42 would appear. And so the conversation went:
Me: Buy lah. I've been thinking about 42 since last night all the way til now
Him: Why, U nak beli ke?
Me: Nolahh. I want to buy for what? $1. Waste my money.
(Which i now deeply regret for if not I would have been $50 bucks richer, AT LEAST) You buy ah.
Him: Nevermind ah. Next time.
And lo and behold; he was tugging his hair with frustration when he saw that innocent pair of digits before him later on when he checked the results. Numbers 4 and 23 didn't make it.
There you go; not trusting me enough. Hah.
Maybe next 37 or 26 will be amongst the winning numbers? But fat chance; cos good luck only comes once in a blue moon.
X O X O; 10:43 pm